INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CVMCE??
Ownership of a classic or vintage vehicle or motorcycle is not a pre-requisite to joining the Club but it is expected that an applicant will have an interest in such and attend meetings and runs.
Conditional registration and CTP at special rates and a stamp duty exemption are available to complying vehicles owned by Club members. Please note all new members are to serve a 12 month probationary period, before conditional registration is granted.
Members will be required to attend a monthly meeting before membership is granted.
- Social events and runs
- Regular newsletters
- Access to private Facebook group
- Conditional registration concessions **after probationary period
- Lifelong friendships!!
Become a member today HERE!
- Full adult member for 1 year: $70 ($20 once-off joining fee + $50 annual membership fee);
- Joint adult members for 1 year: $115 ($20 x 2 once-off joining fee + $50 annual membership fee + $25 joint annual membership fee)
- Junior membership: $25 (under 18 years of age) ($20 once-off joining fee + $5 annual membership fee). Junior members do not have voting rights and must renew on an annual basis.
Renewing (For 1 year)
- Full adult member for 1 year: $50
- Joint adult members for 1 year: $75 ($50 annual membership fee + $25 joint annual membership fee)
- Junior membership: $5 (under 18 years of age). Junior members do not have voting rights and must renew on an annual basis.
Renewing (For 2 years)
- Full adult member for 2 years: $100
- Joint adult members for 2 years: $150 ($50 x 2 annual membership fee + $25 x 2 joint annual membership fee)
Renewing (For 3 years)
- Full adult member for 3 years: $150
- Joint adult members for 3 years: $225 ($50 x 3 annual membership fee + $25 x 3 joint annual membership fee)Membership RenewalGENERAL
- New membership applications or a change in membership details can only be accepted via the website, an Application for Membership or Change of Details Form.
- All Applications for Membership or Change of Details Forms must be completed online, emailed or posted to the club Secretary. No other delivery method will be accepted.
- Membership badges will only be available for collection at Club events or at the Club monthly meetings.PAYMENT
- The CVMCE preferred payment method is via web registration.
- Bank Details: St George Bank, BSB 112 879, Acc #: 056916341, Acc Name: CVMCE
- When making an EFT payment, please insert your phone number into the REFERENCE FIELD.
- Save your EFT payment details as a .pdf and email your proof of payment to the Club Treasurer for processing.
- Note, as your saved EFT payment details are your proof of payment, no receipt will be issued unless asked for.
- Cash payments may be deposited to the Club account at a St. George Bank branch.
- Members who fail to renew their membership by the 30th June will be deemed unfinancial members and will be subject to the new member renewal process.
- To ensure prompt processing, all new membership applications should be accompanied by the appropriate joining fee and the required annual fee.
- A full refund will be returned to all unsuccessful new membership applications.