Upcoming Events 2021
See CVMCE Facebook page for more details (click on link here)
The CVMCE executive is committed to providing suitable social opportunities and a chance for us to use our historic vehicles within the guidelines and rules laid down under the current Covid-19 restrictions. With this principle in mind.
- Moruya will be the sanctioned club destination for Wednesday Morning Coffee runs until further notice.
- The Waterfront Hotel in Moruya, Smokey Dan’s and the Rivermouth Café in Tomakin will be the sanctioned club destinations for Saturday Morning runs until further notice.
If you choose to attend please keep in mind the following.
- Current limitations for these types of gatherings is 20 people. Please head on to an alternative venue if the size of the club group is likely to exceed 20 members in any one place.
- Current guidelines only permit this type of activity for double vaccinated people.
- Venues have sign in and mask requirements. Please do your utmost to comply.
- Please carefully consider your personal circumstances and those of your family before attending. Many of our members fall into the “vulnerable category” because of their age or other health reasons.
The CVMCE committee will review the clubs position when the NSW guidelines change (e.g. when 80% of the population is double vaccinated)